April 16, 2011

cell phone

Our cell phone was lent from JICA Office in Marshall Islands. This cell phone is an old style compare to others which Marshallese have. It’s not color or we cannot take a photo.

Of course, Japanese cell phones, we can watch TV, radio, take a photo, use internet, use as electrical money,,,etc.

But old style is also good, because nobody wants it. When I lost mine, one Marshallese picked it up and kept it for me. So it returned to me. Marshallese are very kind. When it is no power, this cell has a light function so it’s convenient.

My sister’s father in law gave me a name key chain for cell phone. But my name is written in Japanese character…only Japanese, Taiwanese and Chinese can read it! And also you can see odd green animal with cell phone…this is Japanese imaginary animal, named KAPPA. They live in a river and like teasing to human beings. These are  measures in case it was stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment